* - required fields
For the topping
Prep time: 15 minutes
Bake time: 12 minutes
Makes 1 dozen biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper flakes, if using.
3. In a large glass measuring cup or another bowl, whisk together buttermilk and Blue Band Margarine. Pour mixture over dry ingredients and stir using a rubber spatula just until moist. Gently fold in cheese.
4. Using a 1/4-cup measuring cup, scoop the batter evenly onto the prepared baking sheet. Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. For the topping, whisk together Blue Band Margarine, parsley and garlic powder in a small bowl. Working one at a time, brush the tops of the biscuits with the Blue Band Margarine mixture.
6. Serve hot!
Please login to comment.