Chocolate Cupcakes With Whipped Vanilla Frosting
* - required fields
- 1 cup Blue Band Margarine Divided
- 1 box (16.5oz) Devil's food cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 3 large eggs
- 1 lb confectioner's sugar
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Preeat oven to 3500. Line two 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners; set aside.
- Microwave 1/2 cup Blue Band Margarine in microwave-safe bowl at HIGH until melted, about 30 seconds.
- Beat melted spread, cake mix, water and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed just until combined, about 1 minute. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occassionally, 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into centers comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack. Remove from pans and cool completely.
- Meanwhile, beat confectioner's sugar, remaining 1/2 cup Blue Band Margarine, milk and Vanilla in medium bowl, with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds.
- Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occassionally, until smooth and fluffy, about 1 minute. Frost Cupcakes with vanilla frosting.
Please login to comment.
- The Carlton's Choice brand offers superior quality products at affordable prices to give our customers value for their hard-earned money.
Monthly FlyerScore BIG SAVINGS at JTA Download PDF
Featured Food Tip
If you want to keep your bread fresh, place store bought bread directly in the freezer. The plastic bag that it came in will keep it protected for a few weeks. For long-term storage, wrap the bread in plastic wrap and use a resealable freezer bag. Slicing your loaf before freezing it will allow you to pull out only what you need. To thaw, simply place in the refrigerator overnight or thaw at room temperature for 2-3 hours. To serve warm, wrap in foil and bake at 350oF for 15 to 20 minutes. Microwaving is not recommended as it leaves the bread chewy and/or soggy.