Chocolate Cupcakes With Whipped Vanilla Frosting
* - required fields
- 1 cup Blue Band Margarine Divided
- 1 box (16.5oz) Devil's food cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 3 large eggs
- 1 lb confectioner's sugar
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Preeat oven to 3500. Line two 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners; set aside.
- Microwave 1/2 cup Blue Band Margarine in microwave-safe bowl at HIGH until melted, about 30 seconds.
- Beat melted spread, cake mix, water and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed just until combined, about 1 minute. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occassionally, 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into centers comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack. Remove from pans and cool completely.
- Meanwhile, beat confectioner's sugar, remaining 1/2 cup Blue Band Margarine, milk and Vanilla in medium bowl, with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds.
- Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occassionally, until smooth and fluffy, about 1 minute. Frost Cupcakes with vanilla frosting.
Please login to comment.
- The Carlton's Choice brand offers superior quality products at affordable prices to give our customers value for their hard-earned money.
Monthly FlyerHunting for Savings this Easter Download PDF
Featured Food Tip
When buying vegetables and fruits for a salad, choose a wide variety of colours. Each colour shade will offer a different set of nutrients, called antioxidants. The deeper and darker the colour, the richer the food is with these disease-fighting antioxidants. Try a deep green lettuce mix topped with red sweet pepper, cucumber slices, sweet potato and shredded beetroot.