Chocolate Cupcakes With Whipped Vanilla Frosting
* - required fields
- 1 cup Blue Band Margarine Divided
- 1 box (16.5oz) Devil's food cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 3 large eggs
- 1 lb confectioner's sugar
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Preeat oven to 3500. Line two 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners; set aside.
- Microwave 1/2 cup Blue Band Margarine in microwave-safe bowl at HIGH until melted, about 30 seconds.
- Beat melted spread, cake mix, water and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed just until combined, about 1 minute. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occassionally, 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into centers comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack. Remove from pans and cool completely.
- Meanwhile, beat confectioner's sugar, remaining 1/2 cup Blue Band Margarine, milk and Vanilla in medium bowl, with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds.
- Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occassionally, until smooth and fluffy, about 1 minute. Frost Cupcakes with vanilla frosting.
Please login to comment.
- The Carlton's Choice brand offers superior quality products at affordable prices to give our customers value for their hard-earned money.
Monthly FlyerRepublic of Savings Download PDF
Featured Food Tip
When it comes to pairing wine with cheese, don't be afraid to experiment or feel like there are rules to which you have to adhere. Just keep in mind that the intensity of the wine should match the intensity of the cheese. A terrific bottle of wine can be dragged down by a boring cheese, but a terrific cheese can make your ordinary wine taste terrifici! It's all purely a matter of taste -- so stop worrying about any "official" wine-cheese pairings that supposedly exist.