Coconut Laddu DessertsEast Indian Delicacies
- Sweet condensed Milk - 1 cup
- Grated Coconut - 2 3/4 cups
- Ghee - 1 tsp.
- Cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp. (optional)
- Roasted semolina - 1/4 cup (optional)
- Combine 21/2 cups grated coconut with 1 cup condensed milk and ghee, cook on low fire.
- Cook until the mixture leaves from the sides of the pan, stirring in between.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well. Allow it to cool slightly.
- Lightly grease your palm with ghee and roll the mixtures into small balls.
- Roll the balls in the remaining grated coconut and semolina. Garnish with almond flakes.
(Note: You can add a few tsp. of powdered sugar to the coconut mixture according to taste, if required)