Customer Appreciation & Health Fair - Cross Crossing
Customer Appreciation celebrations with lots of activities such as: Sampling, Giveaways, Freebies, Gifts with purchase & fun for the kids!
Also available FREE to JTA Customers we offer the following health services:
- Vision Screening by Optometrists Today
- Screening Mobile (breast exams & pap smears) from Trinidad and Tobago Cancer Society
- Glucose Testing from Diabetes Association Trinidad & Tobago
- Dental Screening - Gentle Dentistry & Listerine giveaways
- Nestle Wellness Caravan - BMI testing, Body Fat % testing, nutritionist consultations
- The Carlton's Choice brand offers superior quality products at affordable prices to give our customers value for their hard-earned money.
Monthly FlyerScore BIG SAVINGS at JTA Download PDF
Featured Food Tip
Food safety experts recommend thawing foods in the refrigerator or the microwave oven, or putting the package in a water-tight plastic bag submerged in cold water and changing the water every 30 minutes. Gradual defrosting overnight in the refrigerator is best because it helps maintain quality.When microwaving, follow package directions. Leave about 2 inches (about 5 centimeters) between the food and the inside surface of the microwave to allow heat to circulate. Smaller items will defrost more evenly than larger pieces of food. Foods defrosted in the microwave oven should be cooked immediately after thawing.Do not thaw meat, poultry and fish products on the counter or in the sink without cold water; bacteria can multiply rapidly at room temperature.