At JTA Supermarkets, we value the importance of good health for your family. We have and will continue to work with the listed organizations to host these free in-store events:
- Red Cross Society: Blood Glucose, Blood Pressure and Cholesterol testing
- Lions' Club San Fernando: Vision and Hearing Screening
- South AIDS Support: Lectures and Literature on AIDS and providing support
- Trinidad & Tobago Cancer Society: Breast cancer testing and Pap smears
- Diabetes Association with Colgate Diabetes Month: Blood Glucose and Blood Pressure testing
- Flora Heart Month: Blood Pressure, Cholesterol and BMI screening
- Nestle & Svelty: Bone Density testing and consultation
Look out for our next Health & Wellness Event in our Upcoming Events Calendar (on the bottom right) or sign-up here to receive email notifications!
- The Carlton's Choice brand offers superior quality products at affordable prices to give our customers value for their hard-earned money.
Monthly FlyerTis the Season to Save at JTA - Christmas Specials 2017 Download PDF
Featured Food Tip
As grapes are grown in temperate climates, they do well in cool, dry conditions. As soon as you get home, transfer your grapes to a ventilated plastic bag or food container and store them in the refrigerator. Avoid washing your grapes before storing as the moisture will speed decay. Your grapes may last up to one week, although they are best within 3 days of purchase. Remember to wash your grapes before eating!