At JTA Supermarkets, we value the importance of good health for your family. We have and will continue to work with the listed organizations to host these free in-store events:
- Red Cross Society: Blood Glucose, Blood Pressure and Cholesterol testing
- Lions' Club San Fernando: Vision and Hearing Screening
- South AIDS Support: Lectures and Literature on AIDS and providing support
- Trinidad & Tobago Cancer Society: Breast cancer testing and Pap smears
- Diabetes Association with Colgate Diabetes Month: Blood Glucose and Blood Pressure testing
- Flora Heart Month: Blood Pressure, Cholesterol and BMI screening
- Nestle & Svelty: Bone Density testing and consultation
Look out for our next Health & Wellness Event in our Upcoming Events Calendar (on the bottom right) or sign-up here to receive email notifications!
- The Carlton's Choice brand offers superior quality products at affordable prices to give our customers value for their hard-earned money.
Monthly FlyerChristmas Specials just for YOU! Download PDF
Featured Food Tip
When the flesh of a pear is exposed to air, it goes through a natural process called oxidation that turns it brown. To prevent this discoloration, combine cut pears with acidulated water (to make, combine 3 tablespoons of lemon juice with 1 quart of cold water). Or, you can poach them or use natural anti-browning agents available at most grocery stores.