At JTA Supermarkets, we value the importance of good health for your family. We have and will continue to work with the listed organizations to host these free in-store events:
- Red Cross Society: Blood Glucose, Blood Pressure and Cholesterol testing
- Lions' Club San Fernando: Vision and Hearing Screening
- South AIDS Support: Lectures and Literature on AIDS and providing support
- Trinidad & Tobago Cancer Society: Breast cancer testing and Pap smears
- Diabetes Association with Colgate Diabetes Month: Blood Glucose and Blood Pressure testing
- Flora Heart Month: Blood Pressure, Cholesterol and BMI screening
- Nestle & Svelty: Bone Density testing and consultation
Look out for our next Health & Wellness Event in our Upcoming Events Calendar (on the bottom right) or sign-up here to receive email notifications!
- The Carlton's Choice brand offers superior quality products at affordable prices to give our customers value for their hard-earned money.
Monthly FlyerSuper Summer Savings Download PDF
Featured Food Tip
If you want to keep your bread fresh, place store bought bread directly in the freezer. The plastic bag that it came in will keep it protected for a few weeks. For long-term storage, wrap the bread in plastic wrap and use a resealable freezer bag. Slicing your loaf before freezing it will allow you to pull out only what you need. To thaw, simply place in the refrigerator overnight or thaw at room temperature for 2-3 hours. To serve warm, wrap in foil and bake at 350oF for 15 to 20 minutes. Microwaving is not recommended as it leaves the bread chewy and/or soggy.