Betty Crocker Spiderweb Cupcakes Desserts
- 1 box Betty CrockerTM SuperMoistTM Devil's food cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 container Betty CrockerTM Rich and Creamy vanilla frosting
- Red food color
- Yellow food color
- Black food color
- Blach gumdrops (optional)
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 55 minutes
- Preheat oven to 1750C (1600C for dark or nonstick pans). Make and cool cupcakes as directed on box for 24 cupcakes.
- Save 1/3 of the frosting. Tint frosting with red and yellow food colors, 5 drops of red color ans 15 drops of yellow. Repeat until you have orange frosting. Spread frosting over tops of cupcakes.
- Tint the frosting you saved with black frosting. Place it in a plastic bag and make a small hole in one of the edges. Squeeze circles of decorating gel on each cupcakes.
- Use black gumdrops to make each spider.
- Place spider on cupcakes.
- Store loosely covered.