* - required fields
Knead the dough for the cornmeal dumpling to a semi-stiff consistency, and cut into 1/2" pieces. Set aside
1. Pressure cook split peas in just enough water to cover peas, for about 10 minutes.
2. Place potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, chive, celery, thyme, pimento peppers, onions and garlic in a large pot of water.
3. When water is boiling, add split peas, EVE Whole Kernel Corn and EVE Chick Peas to pot.
4. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
5. Add EVE Coconut Milk and the whole scotch bonnet pepper.
6. Cover the pot and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
7. Add dumplings and cook until dumplings float to the surface.
8. Add cilantro, remove from the heat, taste and adjust seasoning.
Note: Pot should be stirred occasionally during cooking.
Please login to comment.