* - required fields
For the glaze
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Chill time: 15 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit. Grease 9-inch round cake pan, then line with parchment or waxed paper; set aside.
2. Melt margarine with chocolate in 1-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally; set aside to cool slightly. Beat egg whites with salt in medium bowl with electric mixer until stiff peaks form; set aside.
3. Beat egg yolks with sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer until light and ribbon-like, about 2 minutes. While beating, slowly add chocolate mixture until blended. Beat in flour. Fold in egg whites with spatula just until blended. Pour into prepared pan.
4. Bake 30 minutes. (Note: Toothpick inserted in centre will NOT come out clean.) Run knife around rim of cake to loosen cake from sides of pan; cool 15 minutes on wire rack. Remove cake from pan and cool completely.
5. For the glaze, melt Blue Band Margarine with chocolate in a 1-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally. Spread warm glaze over cake.