Easy Double Layer Fudge DessertsEaster RecipesChristmas Recipes
- Milk Powder - 1 1/2 cups
- Condensed milk - 1/2 cups
- Melted butter - 2 tbsps
- Cocoa powder - 3 to 4 tsp
- Combined Milk powder, condensed milk and melted butter in a large mixing bowl. Knead well to form a smooth dough. (you can use a food processor if desired)
- Divide the dough into two.
- For the chocolate fudge layer, transfer one half into another mixing bowl and add cocoa powder, knead well until combined.
- Lightly grease a baking tray (or line it with a foil with a bit of overhang on either side for easy removal).
- Press the chocolate fudge layer on the greased baking tray, level the top using your fingers or with a spoon.
- Press the remaining dough onto the chocolate layer and level the surface.
- Refridgerate if desired or just cut into squares and serve as it is. ENJOY!!!