* - required fields
Prep: 15 minutes
Bake: 15-20 minutes
1) Melt Blue Band Margarine and chopped chocolate in a medium saucepan on medium heat, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes. Or, melt in the microwave in short 20 second intervals until melted. Remove from heat and pour into a large mixing bowl and allow to cool slightly.
2) Preheat oven to 350F. Line the bottom and sides of a 9x9 inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving an overhang on all sides. Set aside.
3) Whisk white and brown sugars into cooled chocolate/margarine mixture. Add eggs, one at a time, whisking until smooth. Whisk in vanilla essence. Gently fold in flour, cocoa powder and salt. Once combined, fold in the chocolate chips.
4) Pour batter into the prepared baking pan and bake for about 30 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away fromt he pan. Remove and allow to cool.
5) Once cooled, lift the foil out of the pan using the overhang on the sides and cut into squares. Store in a tightly sealed container for up to one week.
Please login to comment.