I.T. TechnicianE-mail this job vacancy to a friend
* - required fields
J.T.A. Supermarkets Ltd. is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to join our team as an I.T. Technician.
The successful candidate will be required to provide technical support to the organisation. The Company owns and operates one of the largest supermarket chains in Trinidad. Its locations are primarily based in the south and central part of the country.
- Provides 1st level support for computer systems
- Provides support for desktop applications
- Provides support for Point of Sale system
- Provides support to end users for Windows, Office, and SMS
- Handles PC configuration and deployment
- Executes departmental administrative tasks
- Execute and monitor backup
- Troubleshooting and repairs of miscellaneous hardware such as computers, PDA, printers and price checkers
- Orientation and training of new staff in use of computer systems
- Create Manuals and Users' Guides for software and hardware
Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrates knowledge of Windows Servers and Desktop products
- Functional knowledge of Active Directory
- Functional knowledge of Exchange Server 2003/2010
- Prior knowledge supporting networks
- The ability to multi-task and to work with minimal supervision
Qualification & Experience:
- A Degree or Associates Degree in a related discipline or Recommended
- Preferred Certifications: MCSE, MCSA, MCTIP, A+
- At least two (2) years in a comparable position
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
A standard J.T.A. application must be completed to be considered for employment. Unsuitable applicants will not be acknowledged.
Please contact the Human Resources Department for more information.
J.T.A. Supermarkets Ltd.
61 St. James Street,
Phone: 652-3611 Ext. 183 or 611
- The Carlton's Choice brand offers superior quality products at affordable prices to give our customers value for their hard-earned money.
Monthly FlyerSeptember Savings Download PDF
Featured Food Tip
Firm, slightly under ripe pears work best for cooking, as really ripe pears add too much moisture to baked goods. You can also substitute firm pears in most recipes that call for apples. The skin of a pear darkens when cooked, so peel pears first if desired.